This saturdays Final Postponed To Bad Weather

We have had to postpone this Saturdays final as we have been outdone by the weather again.

P.O.R.C is set to get a battering of rain both Saturday the 12th of October and Sunday the 13th of October so we have made the call to Postpone the Final until Sunday the 3rd of November.

There really is nothing we can do about the British weather apart from keep going until we get a clear weekend.

See you on Sunday 3rd of November.